Latest Babergh election results
BABERGHBerners (2): Peter Burgoyne 267 (C), *Penny Clarke 723 (LD), *Wendy Sadler 856 (LD).Brook (2): Dale Cartwright 471 (LD), *Peter Jones 611 (Ind), Nicholas Ridley 492 (C).
Berners (2): Peter Burgoyne 267 (C), *Penny Clarke 723 (LD), *Wendy Sadler 856 (LD).
Brook (2): Dale Cartwright 471 (LD), *Peter Jones 611 (Ind), Nicholas Ridley 492 (C).
Dodnash (2): John Hinton (C) 634, Michael Miller (LD) 753, Ian St John (Green) 315.
You may also want to watch:
Holbrook (1): David Rose 380 (Ind), Annette Steggles 284 (LD).
Lavenham (1): Fiona Jenkins (LD) 187, *John Roberts (C) 506
- 1 A12 closed following serious collision
- 2 Man taken to hospital after 40ft container drops on lorry cab
- 3 Why have ITFC's American owners issued £18m of new shares?
- 4 A blow for Cook as trusted assistant Richardson gets full-time Wigan job
- 5 Car SOS to feature family who lost father and son
- 6 Former Town defender could be in the frame to become Cook's No.2 after Richardson blow
- 7 Husband pays tribute to 'soulmate' and mum-of-four after cancer death
- 8 French pop-up restaurant owner unveils new seaside hotel plan
- 9 'Nothing surprises me anymore' - Judge on Town departure
- 10 Missing person from Braintree has been found
Long Melford (2): *John Brand 571 (Ind), David Burch 430 (C), *Richard Kemp 800 (Ind).
Mid Samford (2): *Susan Carpendale 781 (LD), *Leonard Johnson 633 (LD), Gerald White 778 (C), David Yorke-Edwards 648 (C).
Nayland (1): *Richard Cave (C) 420, Christopher Hunt (LD) 428.
North Cosford(1): * Clive Arthey (No party indicated) 436, Richard Sands 367 (C).
Pinewood (2): David Busby 358 (LD), Colin Hurcombe 255 (C), Colin Kerr 309 (LD).
South Cosford (1): Joyce Jardine (C) 267, * Brian Lazenby (LD) 438.
Sudbury East (2): * Sylvia Byham (C) 331, Jack Owen (L) 396, Albert Pearce (LD) 343.
Sudbury North (2): *Nicholas Irwin (L) 322, *John Sayers 412 (C), Raymond Smith 203 (C), Andrew Welsh 214 (LD).
Sudbury South (2): Nigel Bennett (LD), *Martyn Booth (LD), Peter Goodchild (C), David Regester (L).
Waldingfield (2): Frances Bates 587 (LD), David Jardine 500 (C), *Colin Spence 664 (C).
The following candidates were returned unopposed: Boxford (1), *Bryn Hurren (LD); Brett Vale (1), Desmond Keane (C); Bures St Mary (1), *Peter Holbrook (C); Chadacre (1), James Long (Ind); Glemsford and Stanstead (2), *Rex Thake (LD) and *Len Young (Ind); Leavenheath (1), Jennifer Jenkins (C); and Lower Brett (1), Susan Wigglesworth (Ind).