Latitude 2018: Moderate your alcohol intake, police warn festival-goers
- Credit: Nick Butcher
Revellers enjoying music and comedy at this year’s Latitude Festival have been warned to moderate their alcohol consumption.
Big names like The Killers and alt-J are billed for the rest of the weekend.
But the police Tweet said: “Moderate your alcohol consumption if you are partying at #Latitude.
“Overdo it and you’ll be less aware and less likely to spot dangers.
“Drink plenty of water throughout the day and pace yourself when drinking alcohol.”
You may also want to watch:
The Latitude Festival official website states that alcohol is not allowed in the main arena.
While it was allowed on campsites, the websites makes clear it should be “not excessive amounts”.
- 1 Matchday Recap: All-square as Town and U's share six goals
- 2 Colchester town centre streets closed following concern over child
- 3 Family creates 50 new jobs by reviving two Suffolk pubs
- 4 Town complete ninth signing as Edmundson joins from Scottish giants
- 5 'The people of West Suffolk deserve better': Vote of no confidence for Hancock
- 6 Town complete Chaplin deal as Barnsley forward becomes signing No.10
- 7 Colchester United 3 Ipswich Town 3: Burns' late strike levels it for Town
- 8 Andy's Angles: Six observations from Ipswich Town's Colchester draw
- 9 Pedestrian taken to hospital after collision with car
- 10 How the Ipswich Town players performed in their 3-3 draw at Colchester