Latitude Festival 2018: Traffic news
- Credit: Archant
As thousands of music fans hit the road this morning on their way to Latitude Festival, we’ll be keeping you up to date with the travel news to help get you there in good time.
Today is set to be the busiest on the roads towards the festival at Henham Park near Southwold.
Festival-goers have been asked to follow the signs, rather than satellite navigation, to ensure they don’t get lost on the way to the big event.
Vehicles will be directed towards the site along three different routes to help balance the traffic approaching the site.
This means routes that look shorter, and quicker, on satellite navigation devices may actually be slower due to the number of vehicles on the road.
•Latitude 2018: Getting to the festivalThe roads are looking relatively clear this morning, but are set to become busier as the day goes on.
You may also want to watch:
Bus shuttle services to and from the festival are available at Diss and local stations.
This morning, Greater Anglia are reporting a good service on all lines.
- 1 Map reveals raw sewage overflow into Suffolk rivers
- 2 Why is this Suffolk address on Covid lateral flow test boxes?
- 3 Rail services affected after person hit by train
- 4 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 5 Kieron Dyer in hospital undergoing tests
- 6 Controversial north Essex village homes plan set for go-ahead
- 7 'It was gut wrenching' - Mum's Covid message after son, 12, hospitalised
- 8 Hundreds of calls, fighting off interest, a health scare and a missing man - how Town signed match-winner Celina this summer
- 9 East Suffolk village garage to be rebuilt as part of homes plan
- 10 'It was a bit of a heavy weight' - Cook on Evans, Morsy and the Town captaincy
We will be updating this story throughout the morning to help you get to the festival.