Levington body is Paula
POLICE have confirmed that one of the bodies found at Levington on Tuesday is that of missing prostitute Paula Clennell.The 24-year-old died as a result of “compression of the neck.
POLICE have confirmed that one of the bodies found at Levington on Tuesday is that of missing prostitute Paula Clennell.
The 24-year-old died as a result of “compression of the neck.” The case is being treated as murder.
And police also revealed that they believe she was last seen at 12.20am on Sunday morning in Handford Road, Ipswich, near to the Burlington Road junction.
She was working as a prostitute and was wearing a navy blue anorak with a horizontal light blue band across the chest and one sleeve, a grey hooded jumper and light coloured jeans with patterns on the pockets.
You may also want to watch:
She also wore Reebok Classic trainers with a navy blue and light blue and grey flash.
Detective Chief Inspector Stewart Gull, who is leading the murder investigation, said: “We want to hear from anyone who saw Paula after this time in the early hours of Sunday morning.
- 1 Man left with serious burns after fire at Hadleigh petrol station
- 2 Community thanked for helping seriously burned man at Hadleigh petrol station
- 3 DHL driver apologises after 'dangerous' driving in Ipswich rat-run
- 4 Matchday Recap: Town beaten yet again as Blues flop at Northampton
- 5 George Burley: Ipswich fans' dreams would have been shattered by a European Super League
- 6 Rose-tinted reaction to Duke's death was so out of proportion
- 7 'We've got to be better - myself included' - Cook on 3-0 loss at Northampton Town
- 8 Town's new owners to discuss player recruitment with Cook this week
- 9 Mega theme park plans 'could add to Essex traffic problems'
- 10 Ratings: How the Ipswich Town players performed in their 3-0 defeat to Northampton
“It's quite possible that Paula picked up a client or clients after this time, which could be crucial information.
“I would appeal to them to come forward as a matter of urgency.
“We would also like to hear from friends or associates of Paula who may have information and we also want to hear from anyone using the Old Felixstowe Road near Levington between the early hours of Sunday morning and Tuesday afternoon who saw anything suspicious.”