Man arrested after reports of fight outside Suffolk hotel
- Credit: Su Anderson
Police arrested a man on suspicion of affray following reports of a fight outside a Suffolk hotel.
Officers were called to an incident outside the Limes Hotel, in High Street, Needham Market on Saturday night.
A spokesman for Suffolk Constabulary said: "Officers were called just before 11pm to reports of a fight where a man attempted to break up an incident of disorder with people being pushed, punched and grabbed.
"The victim was punched in the face, causing injury amounting to actual bodily harm.
"The 18-year-old male sustained a chipped tooth, a nose bleed and slight swelling to his left eye.
You may also want to watch:
"The victim did not request hospital treatment."
A 41-year-old was arrested on suspicion of affray and suspicion of possession of a class A drug. He was taken to Bury St Edmunds police investigation centre for questioning and later released under investigation.
- 1 Town complete ninth signing as Edmundson joins from Scottish giants
- 2 'Amazing' - Joy as port welcomes maiden call of luxury cruise ship
- 3 Teenage girl allegedly raped on village recreation ground, court hears
- 4 Kenyan school chums meet by 'unbelievable chance' at Suffolk village fete
- 5 Some areas record twice monthly rainfall in a day - and more heavy rain to come
- 6 Road closed after lorry crashes into tree as one person is trapped inside
- 7 Man dies after lorry crashes into trees
- 8 Suffolk postcode sees house prices rise by £100,000 in a year
- 9 Friends reunited, points to prove and more goals, please - Town face U's
- 10 Ipswich Town closing in on deal to sign Rangers defender Edmundson