Little Wratting: Six people in hospital after crash
A crash on the A143 near Little Wratting has left six people in hospital.
Two firecrews had to also be called out after the three-car smash which happened on the A143 near Little Wratting at just after 6.30pm on Sunday evening.
Three children and two adults have been sent to hospital after their vehicle went into a field after the accident.
One person also had to be cut out of their car and was later sent to hospital.
An ambulance spokesman said a 10-year-old with abdominal pain is still in hospital, and another child has minor injuries.
You may also want to watch:
An elderly man is also in a stable condition.
Police have set up diversions on the road.
- 1 Six senior players - including Downes - will start pre-season with Under-23s
- 2 League One side showing strong interest in Ipswich youngster Lankester
- 3 Head chef frustrated after 13 'no shows'
- 4 Town show Jacobs interest but injury holds up potential deal
- 5 Man dies following stabbing in Bury St Edmunds
- 6 Woman who pocketed cash for memorial bench avoids prison
- 7 Man in 50s dies following crash on Suffolk border
- 9 Rubbish dumped on A14 approach road
- 10 Mike Bacon: We needed an enormous brush.... And it looks like we are getting one!