Signalling fault blocks some lines to London Liverpool Street
- Credit: Archant
Greater Anglia are reporting that a signalling fault at Witham has now been fixed but delays remain.
Trains running through Witham may be delayed up to 15 minutes according to the train provider because of a signalling fault earlier this morning.
A broken down train at Witham is still causing problems on platform one at the station.
Greater Anglia wrote on Twitter: “The signalling problem has now been resolved at Witham affecting the London bound line. “Platform 1 at Witham is still unavailable owing to a broken down train.”
Disruption is expected until around 10am this morning.
You may also want to watch:
More to follow.
- 1 Matchday Recap: Town well beaten as Millwall win feisty friendly
- 2 Woman, 29, dies in crash with construction digger near A12
- 3 How the Ipswich Town players performed in their 3-0 loss to Millwall
- 4 Air ambulance called as tree falls on partygoers
- 5 Man jailed after dangerous dogs mauled sheep to death
- 6 'It could do us the world of good... it brings everyone down to earth with a little bit of a bump' - Cook on Millwall loss
- 7 Biker injured in crash with car in south Suffolk
- 8 Andy's Angles: Five observations following Ipswich Town's 3-0 loss to Millwall
- 9 Ipswich Town 0 Millwall 3: Town are well tamed by Lions
- 10 Warnock and Dijon boss give updates on Town targets Coulson and Celina