Londoner to appear in court in connection with Clacton-on-Sea alleged shooting
- Credit: Lucy taylor
A second man has been charged in connection with an alleged shooting in Clacton-on-Sea.
Lee O’Sullivan, 27, of Albert Street, London was arrested in Islington on Thursday, February 8.
He has been charged with three counts of attempting to cause grievous bodily harm (GBH) with intent and one count of possessing a shotgun with intent to endanger life.
O’Sullivan is due to appear at Chelmsford Magistrates’ Court today.
Another man has already been charged with three counts of attempting to cause GBH with intent to endanger life and one count of possessing an imitation firearm with intent in connection with the incident and is due to stand trial in April.
The charges relate to an incident that took place in Beach Road, Clacton-on-Sea on November 15 last year in which a man reported being shot.
- 1 No timescale for when Suffolk road closed due to flooding can reopen
- 2 Fire breaks out at British Sugar Factory
- 3 Case of new Omicron Covid variant identified in Essex
- 4 Nearly 150 homes to go on land no longer needed for jobs
- 5 Face masks to be compulsory in shops and public transport, PM announces
- 6 Snow possible overnight as 50mph gusts set to arrive in Suffolk
- 7 More than 20 drivers caught at speeds of 100mph on A14 within an hour
- 8 'Ipswich did so much for me' - Knight excited for Town return with Crewe after dream Manchester City move
- 9 Van driver jailed after A12 crash left motorist with life-changing injuries
- 10 Hitchhiker died after being hit by lorry wing mirror on A143