Long Melford: Electrical fire breaks out in primary school

AN ELECTRICAL fire broke out in Long Melford Primary School at 6.36pm this evening.

Suffolk fire officers from Sudbury, Bury and Long Melford rushed to the Cordell Place building to find it filled with smoke.

A fire was discovered in a light fitting and extinguished within minutes.


You may also want to watch:


Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter
Comments powered by Disqus