Lorry driver allegedly failed to stop after A14 crash near Wherstead, Ipswich
- Credit: Sarah Lucy brown
A lorry driver is reported to have driven off after a crash on the A14 near Wherstead, south of Ipswich, this afternoon.
Suffolk police received reports of a crash on the westbound carriageway at around 1.25pm.
The woman driving a Ford Fiesta was reported to have suffered injuries after colliding with what is believed to have been a heavy goods vehicle.
An ambulance had been called – but police said the woman was able to arrange her own transport to hospital.
Her car has been taken to a lay-by and the road was reported to be clear by just after 2pm.
Suffolk police is appealing for anyone who witnessed the crash to call 101.
- 1 The possible candidates as Ipswich Town search for new boss
- 2 Will it be another lockdown Christmas?
- 3 Stuart Watson's verdict: Cook sacking shows Town owners mean business
- 4 The early betting favourites to be the next Town boss
- 5 'Would get Town promoted this season' - Ambrose reveals his choice for new boss
- 6 Approved town centre hotel will help meet need for tourist rooms
- 7 Flood alert issued for Suffolk and north Essex coast
- 8 Ipswich Town set to announce caretaker manager
- 9 Paul Cook sacked by Ipswich Town
- 10 Harsh or fair? Here's what Town fans are saying about Paul Cook sacking