Suffolk scaffolder in Love Island is ‘keeping cards close to his chest’
- Credit: ITV
Love Island saw the return of the Casa Amor villa in last night’s episode – but who does new boy Ched Uzor from Suffolk have his eyes on?
The 23-year-old from Bury St Edmunds is one of six new boys hoping to cause a stir in the villa and catch the attention of one of the original girls to secure his place on the ITV show.
Ched graduated from the University of Suffolk in 2019 with a qualification in business management and now frequently works out at the Abbeycroft Leisure centre in Bury St Edmunds.
In last night's episode, which is shot in South Africa, Ched Uzor was seen chatting to Paige, Siânnise and Rebecca with new boys Jordan and Biggs - with the group joking that Ched is "keeping his cards close to his big chest".
In his video tape on the sixth series of the hit ITV show, Ched said: "I normally go for brunette girls, with a nice bum and nice legs.
You may also want to watch:
"I wouldn't say I'm cocky, but I'm confident.
"If you like me better than your man already then you're coming home with me baby."
- 1 These are the neighbourhoods in Suffolk where Covid rates are still rising
- 2 Campaign against two more solar farms gathers strength in Suffolk villages
- 3 New outdoor theatre hopes to bring post lockdown performances to the woods
- 4 'I thought we were really good' - Lambert's assessment of dire 1-0 home loss to Peterborough
- 5 People 'losing patience' with neighbours who flout Covid rules, police say
- 6 Matchday Recap: Town lose as McGuinness puts through his own net
- 7 Man who had sex with underage girl avoids prison
- 8 Ipswich Town 0-1 Peterborough United: Toothless Town beaten as McGuinness own goal settles it
- 9 A life in agony: 27-year-old's daily torture battling constant pain
- 10 Ratings: How the Ipswich Town players performed in their 1-0 home loss to Peterborough United
In last night's episode the Love Island villa competed against those in Casa Amor in a cocktail challenge in order to win a party.
Contestants had to move the contents of four cocktails in a line using only their mouths to pass on the drink, which included milk, cherries and ice.
Meanwhile, Jess Gale, who entered the villa with her identical twin Eve, mentioned the Suffolk scaffolder's name in her top three boys that she liked the look of.
She said she is interested in getting to know Ched, alongside new boys Biggs and Jordan.
But it seems as though Ched may have his eyes on Geordie newbie Rebecca, who was saved by her fellow islanders in a shock dumping on Sunday evening's show.
Tune into Love Island at 9pm tonight on ITV2 to see who Ched makes a move on as he settles into the villa life.