Suffolk scaffolder in Love Island is ‘keeping cards close to his chest’
- Credit: ITV
Love Island saw the return of the Casa Amor villa in last night’s episode – but who does new boy Ched Uzor from Suffolk have his eyes on?
The 23-year-old from Bury St Edmunds is one of six new boys hoping to cause a stir in the villa and catch the attention of one of the original girls to secure his place on the ITV show.
Ched graduated from the University of Suffolk in 2019 with a qualification in business management and now frequently works out at the Abbeycroft Leisure centre in Bury St Edmunds.
In last night's episode, which is shot in South Africa, Ched Uzor was seen chatting to Paige, Siânnise and Rebecca with new boys Jordan and Biggs - with the group joking that Ched is "keeping his cards close to his big chest".
In his video tape on the sixth series of the hit ITV show, Ched said: "I normally go for brunette girls, with a nice bum and nice legs.
You may also want to watch:
"I wouldn't say I'm cocky, but I'm confident.
"If you like me better than your man already then you're coming home with me baby."
- 1 Pictures show flooding along Suffolk coast
- 2 11 Suffolk hotels named among best in the country
- 3 Road closed as one person trapped in car on its roof
- 4 Major A14 roundabout may not reopen until next week as water main repaired
- 5 Widow: 'Heartless' council won't allow extra 4 inches for my husband's headstone
- 6 A140 closed in both directions after two vehicle crash
- 7 No need to wait for booster invitation - clarification after Covid jab confusion
- 8 Suffolk shop wins 'Boutique Clothing Store of the Year'
- 9 Large cannabis farm discovered in property near Suffolk-Essex border
- 10 Over 4,000 people test positive for Covid with cases continuing to rise
In last night's episode the Love Island villa competed against those in Casa Amor in a cocktail challenge in order to win a party.
Contestants had to move the contents of four cocktails in a line using only their mouths to pass on the drink, which included milk, cherries and ice.
Meanwhile, Jess Gale, who entered the villa with her identical twin Eve, mentioned the Suffolk scaffolder's name in her top three boys that she liked the look of.
She said she is interested in getting to know Ched, alongside new boys Biggs and Jordan.
But it seems as though Ched may have his eyes on Geordie newbie Rebecca, who was saved by her fellow islanders in a shock dumping on Sunday evening's show.
Tune into Love Island at 9pm tonight on ITV2 to see who Ched makes a move on as he settles into the villa life.