Lowestoft/Gorleston: Appeal to trace missing 74-year-old woman
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press © 2011
POLICE are appealing for help to trace a 74-year-old woman from Lowestoft who has gone missing in Gorleston.
Helen Carver was last seen at the James Paget Hospital at 9.30am yesterday, where she was accompanying her husband to an appointment.
When he returned to the reception area after the appointment 90 minutes later she was not there.
She has not returned to her home in Pleasurewood Avenue in Lowestoft, and has not been seen or heard from since.
Helen is described as white, 5ft 4ins, of slim build with white shoulder-length hair and green eyes.
You may also want to watch:
She is wearing a short red jacket, black cord trousers and black ankle boots and carries a black handbag.
Helen’s disappearance is completely out of character and police are concerned for her welfare.
- 1 'Beautiful inside and out': Tragedy as mum dies 48 hours after giving birth
- 2 Jeffers set for Ipswich Town coaching role
- 4 Ipswich Town reveal full retained list as six first-teamers get extended stays and eight depart
- 5 'The honour of my life' - Chambers' message to Town fans after departure confirmed
- 6 Former judge's widow on trial for sex abuse of young boy in 1980s
- 7 Woman taken to hospital after being hit by car
- 8 More than £23k raised in memory of mum who died 2 days after giving birth
- 9 Armed police box in cars on A12 after men seen 'fighting with swords'
- 10 Hospital waives car parking charges for 'those who need it most'
Anyone who may have seen Helen or has information on her whereabouts should contact Lowestoft Police on 101.