Lowestoft/Gorleston: Appeal to trace missing 74-year-old woman
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press © 2011
POLICE are appealing for help to trace a 74-year-old woman from Lowestoft who has gone missing in Gorleston.
Helen Carver was last seen at the James Paget Hospital at 9.30am yesterday, where she was accompanying her husband to an appointment.
When he returned to the reception area after the appointment 90 minutes later she was not there.
She has not returned to her home in Pleasurewood Avenue in Lowestoft, and has not been seen or heard from since.
Helen is described as white, 5ft 4ins, of slim build with white shoulder-length hair and green eyes.
She is wearing a short red jacket, black cord trousers and black ankle boots and carries a black handbag.
Helen’s disappearance is completely out of character and police are concerned for her welfare.
- 1 Suffolk village named among poshest places to live in UK
- 2 When and where will the thunderstorms hit Suffolk?
- 3 Woman in 70s dies in hospital after serious crash in east Suffolk
- 4 Woodbridge café adds extra outside seats due to high demand from customers
- 5 Flood alert issued for coastal towns
- 6 'I'd bet on Ipswich to get promoted' - Burton assistant praises Town
- 7 Thieves break into garden and steal hot tub
- 8 Chasing a treble, style shift and potential debut - Burton v Ipswich talking points
- 9 Suffolk councillor can stay in role despite bribery sentence
- 10 Man makes lewd remarks to woman in village near Sudbury
Anyone who may have seen Helen or has information on her whereabouts should contact Lowestoft Police on 101.