Lowestoft: Man is punched and phone is stolen in Raglan Street
A 25-YEAR-OLD man has been punched after his mobile phone was stolen from him in the early hours of this morning.
At about 2.40am as he walked along Raglan Street in Lowestoft he was approached by a group of four men.
One of the men asked him the time at which point he looked at his iPhone 5.
The man commented that the phone was what he was looking for and took it from the man’s hand.
The victim asked for his phone back at which point one of the group punched him in the face before running off.
You may also want to watch:
One of the men is described as white, aged in his early 20s, 5ft 9ins tall, of slim build with short hair. He wore a grey hooded top and blue jeans.
A second man is described as mixed race and aged in his early 20s.
- 1 Body of man, 22, found in River Orwell
- 2 Aldi targets Felixstowe, Saxmundham and Sudbury for new stores
- 3 'Kind and loving' husband-to-be dies of lymphoma aged 27
- 4 Pub near Stowmarket closes temporarily due to Covid-19 case
- 5 WATCH: 'Selfish' drug-driver ploughs into police detective's vehicle
- 6 Former Town assistant Taylor back in football
- 7 265 new homes set to be built off A14 at Stowmarket
- 8 Wanted man arrested in Stowupland village
- 9 Pair arrested for alleged sex assault on young woman
- 10 Sweltering Suffolk could see hottest day this year ahead of thunderstorms
Police would like to hear from anyone who was in the area who may have information to help with the enquiry.
Calls should be made to Pc Lee Johnson at Lowestoft Police on 101 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555111 quoting LO/12/5938.