Lowestoft: Man is punched and phone is stolen in Raglan Street
A 25-YEAR-OLD man has been punched after his mobile phone was stolen from him in the early hours of this morning.
At about 2.40am as he walked along Raglan Street in Lowestoft he was approached by a group of four men.
One of the men asked him the time at which point he looked at his iPhone 5.
The man commented that the phone was what he was looking for and took it from the man’s hand.
The victim asked for his phone back at which point one of the group punched him in the face before running off.
One of the men is described as white, aged in his early 20s, 5ft 9ins tall, of slim build with short hair. He wore a grey hooded top and blue jeans.
A second man is described as mixed race and aged in his early 20s.
- 1 Greater Anglia warns of further severe disruptions as more strikes planned
- 2 Unclaimed £83k winning EuroMillions lottery ticket was bought in Suffolk
- 3 5 of the prettiest villages in Suffolk
- 4 Ipswich Town away shirt sales up by 138%!
- 5 Revealed: Where house prices are rising fastest in Suffolk
- 6 Missing 66-year-old woman from west Suffolk found safe
- 7 Severe delays on A14 after lorry sheds load of sand on carriageway
- 8 Suffolk's Covid rate trebles as experts warn virus 'hasn't gone away'
- 9 Long-running BBC One show to be filmed in Suffolk church
- 10 Woman in her 70s dies after serious crash in Hadleigh
Police would like to hear from anyone who was in the area who may have information to help with the enquiry.
Calls should be made to Pc Lee Johnson at Lowestoft Police on 101 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555111 quoting LO/12/5938.