Lowestoft: Man steals two phones from teenage girl in Clapham Road South after asking if she knew anyone who wanted drugs
- Credit: Archant
A man has stolen two phones from a teenage girl after asking her if she knew anyone who wanted to buy drugs.
The 13-year-old was with a friend near the library in Clapham Road South on Sunday at around 7.40pm when the man approached them.
After asking them the question about buying drugs he leant over and took a phone from the girl.
He moved away but then said he was joking and came back. However when he made to hand the phone back he took a second phone the teenager was handing to her friend.
He ran off with both and was followed towards Factory Street but then vanished.
You may also want to watch:
The two phones taken were a white Nokia and a black Sony. The man is described as being in his mid-teens to early 20s, white, of slim build and with brown hair. He was wearing a white jacket, grey tracksuit bottoms and white and blue trainers.
Anyone with information about this incident should call Pc Sally Brash at Lowestoft on 101.
- 1 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 2 Felixstowe beach hut goes on sale for record price
- 3 Woman's body found in village home
- 4 History of the Cook cull - a look back at his busy transfer windows with Chesterfield, Portsmouth and Wigan
- 5 Indian Covid variant being monitored in Suffolk after one case confirmed
- 6 A14 delays as police deal with incident near Orwell Bridge
- 7 A14 re-opens after medical emergency
- 8 Couple were found 'slumped over' on their sofa, inquest hears
- 9 ‘Demolition Man’ Cook tells vast majority of Ipswich Town squad to find new clubs
- 10 ‘Unique’ farm in coveted river setting hits market for first time in 60 years