Lowestoft: Teenagers injured in collision
TEENAGERS have suffered neck injuries after a single vehicle collision near Lowestoft this morning.
The East of England Ambulance Service were called at about 3.20am, today, (Thursday, December 20) to the B1375 at Park Hill, Oulton.
Rapid responders and two ambulances attended the scene.
An ambulance service spokesperson said: “The injuries to the two women were not of a serious nature and they were conveyed to James Paget Hospital for further treatment.”
Fire crews from North Lowestoft and Lowestoft South attended.
You may also want to watch:
By 4.10am the roof of the vehicle was removed and one casualty was lifted from the vehicle.
- 1 Edmundson ruled out of opener as Cook discusses 'four, five or six' more transfers
- 2 Swimmers report sickness symptoms after dip in Suffolk river
- 3 Woman in 20s dies in single car crash on A12 in Suffolk
- 4 Suffolk pub reopens with exclusive Champagne carvery
- 5 Why Ipswich Town's American owners won't be making first visit for Morecambe clash
- 6 New plans for village cafe, shop and business units divide opinion
- 7 WATCH: Ever Given docks at Felixstowe after four-month delay
- 8 Military helicopter recovered after emergency landing in field
- 9 Evans on Town's 'powerful' mantra, not shying away from favourites tag and working under Cook again