Made in heaven
Two years ago, Gail and David Berry, of Brundall, wrote on the occasion of my 32nd wedding anniversary.
Big and when I say “big” I mean really big fans of Queen, they have been in touch to say they reckon 34 years is my opal anniversary.
So I may belatedly celebrate with a packet of Starburst (if you’re under 20 you may need to ask someone older to explain).
Noting that I have obviously found Somebody to Love, they versify:
“Congrats on 34,
Here’s to many more
Los Palabras de Amor
- 1 Thatch roof of cottage 'fully alight' in village near Needham Market
- 2 New cafe toasts successful first week
- 3 Patrols 'throughout the night' following dispersal order in Suffolk town
- 4 Young driver crashes car just a week after passing
- 5 New state-of-the-art army attack helicopters undergo testing in Suffolk
- 6 Harper and El Mizouni made available for loan
- 7 Police warning after Suffolk driver speeds at 126mph
- 8 Bakinson's the 'mini Pogba' who has been a big hit on loan before and will now look to prove the doubters wrong
- 9 Police called to anti-vaccine demonstration at Suffolk pharmacy
- 10 'Two suspicious individuals' spotted on primary school roof
(Which I believe translates as ‘words of love’)
As for David and Gail:
39 years: Let’s hope The Miracle won’t end.
To one another we always say: ‘You’re My Best Friend.’”
Gail and David, You Take My Breath Away... but then, I am one of the Fat Bottomed Girls and I do tend to get a bit breathless, especially when I want to Ride My Bicycle.