Magnificent muster of peacocks is our iWitness picture of the day
- Credit: Archant
It wasn’t difficult to spot these vibrant birds on a dull winter’s morning for one of our iWitness members on a walk in Suffolk.
It’s a magical sight to see one peacock in the wild, let alone several.
However, Pamela Bidwell was lucky enough to see a party of the flamboyant feathered friends as she drove through Cockfield.
The multi-coloured birds can certainly brighten up a dull afternoon.
Even though their tail feathers can reach up to six feet long, it’s a little known fact that the birds are sill able to fly.
Are you a photo enthusiast? Sign up to the new iwitness24 today a to share your photographs.
You can log in using your Facebook account to make it even easier to get started.
Who knows, one of your photos could be featured as our next picture of the day.
If you have a picture of a breaking news story, email our picture desk
If you’re a fan of nostalgic pictures, be sure to like our Ipswich Remembers page over on Facebook.
- 1 Uproar as plans put in to turn Suffolk pub into vets
- 2 New farm shop and cafe opens in Suffolk countryside
- 3 Burglar jailed for break-in at Stowmarket dental practice
- 4 Further case of Omicron Covid variant detected in East Anglia
- 5 Stu says: Six observations following Papa John's Trophy exit to Arsenal U21s
- 6 Parish council concerned about plans for new A14 service station
- 7 Friends speak of 'spiking' in market town and advise others: 'be careful'
- 8 West Suffolk's Covid rate rises to become highest in county
- 9 Rail services affected after person hit by train
- 10 Former Town defender McGreal returns to club in coaching role