Popular splash park closed after members of staff self-isolating
- Credit: Archant
A popular Essex splash park has been forced to temporarily close because a number of members of staff are self-isolating.
The splash park at the Promenade Park in Maldon will be closed until at least Tuesday, August 24.
In a post on the Promenade Facebook page park officials said: "It is with great sadness we will be closing the Splash Park until at least August 24.
"Several of the core team are having to isolate or have been ‘pinged’ - so we are unable to open safely for at least the next 10 days.
"Please note it is not the lovely team who help you in the Splash Park, our wider team are currently impacted making all the behind the scenes tasks impossible, such as the mechanical and chemical processes.
You may also want to watch:
"On behalf of the whole team, we are so sorry to disappoint all those who have booked with us already and for those who were hoping to visit us in the next few days."
- 1 Three East Anglian curry houses make final of English Curry Awards
- 2 Daylight dogging makes beauty spot 'no-go area'
- 3 'It was horrific': Grandmother stuck abroad after 40ft castle fall
- 4 Five star cat hotel opens near Bury St Edmunds
- 5 'We have the quality to go on and win this league' - Burns calls upon fans to keep the faith
- 6 Towering views for royal on visit to see completed £4m Suffolk project
- 7 Two people rescued in four vehicle crash on A14
- 8 'Keep the faith' - Town fans on poor start and what needs to change
- 9 Mike Bacon: Oh, what have we done to deserve this?
- 10 Ed Sheeran hints at new tour dates and reveals favourite Suffolk beer