Man, 23, arrested after cannabis and drug paraphernalia seized from Lowestoft home
Cannabis and drug paraphernalia were seized from a propety in Lowestoft during warrant search by police this morning.
A 23-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of supplying cannabis when officers from the Lowestoft-based East Scorpion team went to his home in Haward Street at around 7.15am today to carry out the search.
While at the property, they found a quantity of cannabis and paraphernalia including grinders, scales and grip seal bags.
A number of phones and SIM cards were also seized.
The 23-year-old man was arrested at the scene on suspicion of possession and supply of the drug.
You may also want to watch:
He has been taken into custody where he will be interviewed in connection with the finds.
- 1 How Suffolk voted in the county council elections 2021
- 2 Tories retain Suffolk County Council control - but Greens make huge gains
- 3 When Ipswich boss Cook will inform players of his contract decisions
- 4 Poorly rated Chick King takeaway goes into liquidation
- 5 Police identify elderly man after incident involving young girl in village
- 6 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 7 Election 2021: Ipswich Borough Council results
- 8 Why Cook has given Norwood Ipswich Town's captain's armband
- 9 Coach Gill leaves Town with Cook wanting to bring in 'fresh faces'
- 10 Driver convicted of killing friend in A12 crash