Man charged with burglary at Worlington Hall Country Hotel
A man has been charged in connection to a burglary at Worlington Hall Country Hotel near Bury St Edmunds.
The hotel, in Mildenhall Road, Worlington, was broken into in the early hours of Monday, October 1
According to a police spokesman, offenders entered the bar area before they were disturbed and left the scene.
A man from Mildenhall was arrested on Tuesday, October 2, in connection with the incident on suspicion of burglary and taken to Bury St Edmunds Police Investigation Centre for questioning.
Wayne Todd, 37, of King’s Close in Mildenhall, was charged with burglary on Wednesday, October 3.
He was remanded in custody to appear before Ipswich Magistrates’ Court today, Thursday, October 4, via video link.
- 1 No timescale for when Suffolk road closed due to flooding can reopen
- 2 Fire breaks out at British Sugar Factory
- 3 Case of new Omicron Covid variant identified in Essex
- 4 Nearly 150 homes to go on land no longer needed for jobs
- 5 Snow possible overnight as 50mph gusts set to arrive in Suffolk
- 6 Face masks to be compulsory in shops and public transport, PM announces
- 7 More than 20 drivers caught at speeds of 100mph on A14 within an hour
- 8 'Ipswich did so much for me' - Knight excited for Town return with Crewe after dream Manchester City move
- 9 Hitchhiker died after being hit by lorry wing mirror on A143
- 10 Van driver jailed after A12 crash left motorist with life-changing injuries