Man charged after samurai sword and television stolen in burglary
- Credit: GOOGLE MAPS
A 20-year-old man has been charged by police following a burglary that saw a samurai sword, Samsung TV and Bose speaker reported stolen.
The burglary happened on Sunday, April 26 in Downton Drive in the western part of Haverhill.
During the burglary, a Samsung TV, games consoles, a samurai sword, an ornamental knife, Bose speaker, camera equipment and cash were said to be stolen.
Steaven Middleditch, of no fixed abode, was arrested by Suffolk police on Friday, May 3 and taken to Bury St Edmunds Police Investigation Centre for questioning.
He was later charged with burglary.
You may also want to watch:
Middleditch appeared before Suffolk Magistrates' Court the following day and has been remanded in custody to appear before Ipswich Crown Court at a later date, yet to be arranged.
- 1 Matchday Live: Town beaten 3-0 after Harrop's red card
- 2 Cyclist dies after collision with car in Bury St Edmunds
- 3 Ipswich Town closing in on appointment of new chief executive
- 4 Cafe owner 'very emotional' after mystery customer leaves £500 for staff
- 5 'Buzz' about town as pub prepares to reopen under new family management
- 6 Woman arrested on suspicion of drink-driving following A14 crash
- 7 Serious crash closes road in Bury St Edmunds near A14
- 8 'Our supporters are tired and bored of us' - Cook on 3-0 loss at AFC Wimbledon
- 9 Antiques Roadtrip star opens new Suffolk antiques shop
- 10 'I am delighted to be joining. There is a lot of hard work that lies ahead' - Town's new CEO Ashton confirmed