Man charged after samurai sword and television stolen in burglary
- Credit: GOOGLE MAPS
A 20-year-old man has been charged by police following a burglary that saw a samurai sword, Samsung TV and Bose speaker reported stolen.
The burglary happened on Sunday, April 26 in Downton Drive in the western part of Haverhill.
During the burglary, a Samsung TV, games consoles, a samurai sword, an ornamental knife, Bose speaker, camera equipment and cash were said to be stolen.
Steaven Middleditch, of no fixed abode, was arrested by Suffolk police on Friday, May 3 and taken to Bury St Edmunds Police Investigation Centre for questioning.
He was later charged with burglary.
Middleditch appeared before Suffolk Magistrates' Court the following day and has been remanded in custody to appear before Ipswich Crown Court at a later date, yet to be arranged.
- 1 'Calm, graceful and kind': Tributes paid to martial arts world champion
- 2 Snow falls in Suffolk overnight as cold snap set to continue
- 3 Matchday Recap: Outrageous Celina wins it for Town
- 4 Fire breaks out at British Sugar Factory
- 5 More than 20 drivers caught at speeds of 100mph on A14 within an hour
- 6 Dedicated daughter steps up after tragic death of 'amazing' mum Heidi
- 7 'The bigger picture is the result' - Cook on Crewe win
- 8 Ratings: How the Ipswich Town players performed in their 2-1 Crewe win
- 9 Ipswich Town 2-1 Crewe Alexandra: Celina brilliance just about enough to see Blues home
- 10 No timescale for when Suffolk road closed due to flooding can reopen