Teen charged after home in Henley burgled and vehicle stolen
- Credit: GOOGLE MAPS
A teenager has been charged with a series of offences after a Suffolk home was broken into and a vehicle was stolen.
Brandon Pitcher-Jolly, 19 and of no fixed abode, has been charged with: burglary, aggravated vehicle-taking, dangerous driving, driving without insurance and driving without a licence.
Pitcher-Jolly is accused of being involved in an incident in Henley on Saturday, June 9.
A spokesman for Suffolk Constabulary said a house was broken into in Ashbocking Road and a vehicle taken.
Two other people have been arrested in connection with the incident and released under investigation.
You may also want to watch:
Pitcher-Jolly appeared in court on Monday and has been bailed to appear at Ipswich Crown Court on July 3.
- 1 Map reveals raw sewage overflow into Suffolk rivers
- 2 Controversial north Essex village homes plan set for go-ahead
- 3 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 4 'The culture is right' - Johnson leaves Town in good hands after whirlwind trip
- 5 £1million beach village set for approval as part of resort regeneration
- 6 Why is this Suffolk address on Covid lateral flow test boxes?
- 7 Emergency services conduct search and rescue mission off Harwich coast
- 8 Hospital visits to be suspended due to Covid infection rise
- 9 Affordable homes project proposed for east Suffolk village
- 10 Town keeper Holy set for emergency loan move