Man to appear in court charged with GBH and dangerous driving after woman hit by car in Tiptree
- Credit: Archant
A 21-year-old man is due to appear in court charged with GBH and dangerous driving in connection with an incident in Tiptree this weekend.
Mark-James Buckland, 21 and of no fixed address, will appear before magistrates in Colchester today.
The charges relate to an incident alleged to have taken place in Maldon Road, Tiptree on Saturday afternoon.
Police were called to reports a woman in her 40s had suffered serious injuries after a car was driven towards her.
The woman was taken to hospital but her injuries are not thought to be life-threatening or life-changing.
You may also want to watch:
Buckland will appear at Colchester Magistrate’s Court today.
- 1 Road closed as one person trapped in car on its roof
- 2 11 Suffolk hotels named among best in the country
- 3 Pictures show flooding along Suffolk coast
- 4 Major A14 roundabout may not reopen until next week as water main repaired
- 5 Widow: 'Heartless' council won't allow extra 4 inches for my husband's headstone
- 6 A140 closed in both directions after two vehicle crash
- 7 Suffolk shop wins 'Boutique Clothing Store of the Year'
- 8 Large cannabis farm discovered in property near Suffolk-Essex border
- 9 Over 4,000 people test positive for Covid with cases continuing to rise
- 10 'I've got goosebumps... I've been blown away' - Town owner Johnson excited for first Portman Road game