Man dead after stabbing horror
One man died today and another was left with serious stab wounds, police said.
Emergency services were called just before 3am to an address in Pennymead, Harlow, Essex.
A spokesman for Essex Police said a 54-year-old man from the town was arrested on suspicion of murder.
Officers are now conducting a forensic investigation at the scene, the spokesman said.
“The investigation is in its very early stages,” he added.
You may also want to watch:
A spokeswoman for the East of England Ambulance Service said that the injured man was transferred to the Princess Alexandra Hospital in Harlow.
- 1 Six senior players - including Downes - will start pre-season with Under-23s
- 2 League One side showing strong interest in Ipswich youngster Lankester
- 3 Town show Jacobs interest but injury holds up potential deal
- 4 Head chef frustrated after 13 'no shows'
- 5 Man in 50s dies following crash on Suffolk border
- 6 Mike Bacon: We needed an enormous brush.... And it looks like we are getting one!
- 7 Rubbish dumped on A14 approach road
- 8 Man dies following stabbing in Bury St Edmunds
- 9 Ipswich to face army of familiar faces as Town draw U's in EFL Trophy
- 10 New beginnings, old faces and a return home - what to look for on 'fixtures day'