Man denies assaulting woman and damaging door at party
- Credit: Gregg Brown
A man has denied assaulting a woman and damaging a front door at a house party in Haverhill.
Levi Silverback, 26, of Queens Court, Haverhill, appeared at Suffolk Magistrates' Court on Monday via video link and pleaded not guilty to assault by beating and criminal damage.
The alleged incidents happened at a Haverhill home on February 8, the court heard.
It is alleged Silverback assaulted the woman before damaging a plastic front door to the value of £1,200.
He will now face a trial at Suffolk Magistrates' Court on March 25.
You may also want to watch:
The trial is expected to last around 3-and-a-half hours.
Magistrates' granted Silverback conditional bail ahead of his trial next month.
- 1 Family forced to live in tent after maggots and rats found in home
- 2 'There are a million pundits... it becomes tedious' - Cook on Portsmouth trip
- 3 Four men arrested after man dies at Felixstowe lorry park
- 4 3,000 children test positive for Covid in Suffolk over 10 day period
- 5 The Suffolk pub serving a gourmet Sunday lunch three days a week
- 6 Car stranded in ditch after crash near Bury St Edmunds
- 7 Ipswich in shock after waterfront sexual assault
- 8 Suspected drink driver arrested after cyclist killed in collision
- 9 Framlingham taxi driver lives double life as Chateau Diaries star
- 10 The places with the highest and lowest levels of Covid in Suffolk