Man denies drug-related charges
A man has denied drug-related charges and will appear at the crown court next month.
Kacanik Gjocaj, 28, of Cherrydown Avenue, Chingford, appeared at Suffolk Magistrates’ Court on Friday and pleaded not guilty to three charges.
Gjocaj is charged with possession of cannabis with intent to supply in Higham on February 2, 2019 and possessing criminal property – £780 in cash – on the same date.
He is also charged with being concerned in the production of cannabis between January 19, 2019, and February 1, 2019.
Magistrates declined jurisdiction and sent the case to the crown court.
You may also want to watch:
Gjocaj, who spoke only to confirm his name, address and enter his pleas at the short hearing, will now appear at Ipswich Crown Court on October 16 for a plea trial and preparation hearing (PTPH).
Magistrates released him on unconditional bail.
- 1 Matchday Recap: Town close out game to secure big win
- 2 Cook proud of players after Town hold on for elusive first win
- 3 A14 blocked after three vehicle crash
- 4 Ratings: How the Ipswich Town players performed in their 1-0 Lincoln win
- 5 Major Lowestoft road partially closed due to police incident
- 6 Lincoln City 0-1 Ipswich Town: Bonne does the business as Blues earn first win
- 7 Watch Town CEO Ashton wildly celebrate Lincoln win with Town fans
- 8 Soul-searching, an unleashing and the enemy within - Town travel to Lincoln in search of a win
- 9 Bishop on his 'brutal, almost disrespectful' Ipswich exit, not fitting into Cook's system and why he's 'absolutely loving' life at Lincoln
- 10 Yellow weather warning for heavy rain issued for parts of Suffolk