Man in 50s dies in hospital almost two weeks after A12 crash
- Credit: : GOOGLE MAPS
A man who was taken to hospital in a serious condition following a collision on the A12 in Witham earlier this month has died.
He was hurt in a collision between a black Honda Civic and a blue Volkswagen Golf in London Road at around 6.50pm on Saturday, July 11.
A spokesman for Essex Police confirmed that the driver of the Civic, a man in his 50s, had died on Wednesday, July 22 – 11 days after the incident.
The spokesman said: “Investigations into the collision are continuing and officers need to speak to anyone who saw what happened or has dashcam footage and who has not already spoken to us.
“In particular, we need to speak to anyone who saw, or has footage of, the way the Civic was being driven in the moments before the collision.”
You may also want to watch:
If you have any information please call Essex Police on 101 quoting incident 1085 of July 11 or contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Tankers on their way to Suffolk as the government unveils action plan
- 2 More Suffolk petrol stations closed as PM plans action
- 3 Blaze spreads from classic car to bungalow next door
- 4 Lorry drivers being offered up to £60,000 and other bonuses as shortage bites
- 5 Explained: What is causing the long queues at petrol stations?
- 6 Stu says: Five observations following Ipswich's 1-1 draw with Sheffield Wednesday
- 7 The 72 postcode areas where Covid infection rates are rising
- 8 Match Ratings: How Town players performed against Wednesday
- 9 Two arrested after man dies in crash
- 10 'I felt we deserved to win' - Cook on 1-1 draw with Sheffield Wednesday