Man dies as motorcycle leaves road
A MAN has died after the motorcycle he was riding left the road and landed in a ditch.
Police are appealing for witnesses to the crash which happened on Sunday afternoon in Hargham Road, Quidenham, Norfolk.
At around 3.45pm, a red Honda CBR motorcycle was travelling towards Old Buckenham from the A11 when, just after the railway crossing, it left the road for reasons unknown and ended up in a ditch.
The rider, a local man in his 20s, received fatal injuries as a result of the incident.
Police would like to hear from anyone who witnessed the collision or has information concerning the manner of driving prior to the incident, particularly a male driver who stopped briefly at the scene and may have valuable information regarding the incident.
You may also want to watch:
PC PC Richard Peck can be contacted on 0845 456 4567.
- 1 Six senior players - including Downes - will start pre-season with Under-23s
- 2 Man dies following stabbing in Bury St Edmunds
- 3 League One side showing strong interest in Ipswich youngster Lankester
- 4 Head chef frustrated after 13 'no shows'
- 5 Woman who pocketed cash for memorial bench avoids prison
- 6 Town show Jacobs interest but injury holds up potential deal
- 7 When Eagles Dare documentary reveals how close Ian Holloway came to being named Ipswich Town manager
- 8 Man in 50s dies following crash on Suffolk border
- 9 Suffolk school goes viral after teachers post TikTok dance
- 10 Rubbish dumped on A14 approach road