Street cordoned off after man dies in Colchester
- Credit: Archant
Police are investigating following the death of a man in Colchester after he was found unwell near the Gala Bingo.
Officers were called by the ambulance service at around 9.30pm yesterday, Tuesday, March 10, after a man was found unwell in Osborne Street, Colchester.
He was taken to hospital where he died this morning.
A spokesman for Essex Police confirmed they are making enquiries to establish the circumstances around the man's death.
They said: 'We are exploring a number of lines of enquiry at this stage.
You may also want to watch:
'We would like to speak to anyone using the area at the time. The man was found close to the Gala Bingo and the multi-storey car park.'
Anyone with information is asked to call Colchester police station on 101 quoting incident 1264 of 10/03 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Film crews shooting new Netflix film in Suffolk village
- 2 Lorry overturns after crashing into office building - warning over delays
- 3 Tankers on their way to Suffolk as the government unveils action plan
- 4 Aldi to open 100 new supermarkets with eyes on four towns in Suffolk
- 5 Town sign 6ft 5ins striker as Nsiala, Jackson and Barry all start for U23s
- 6 'Outstanding' former Ipswich teachers leave £2million to charities in will
- 7 Seven spots to visit on the Suffolk Coast this autumn
- 8 Two mega prisons for 3,500 inmates set to be built near RAF base
- 9 Five people injured in 'violent disorder' at Newmarket racecourse
- 10 Louis Theroux documentary on White House Farm murder premieres tonight