Man in his 20s dies near Beccles after collision
- Credit: Archant
Norfolk police were called to the scene on Beccles Road in Aldeby at 7.45am on April 28.
A white Fiat 500 and a black Mitsubishi L200 , which where travelling in opposite directions, were involved in a collision.
A spokesperson for Norfolk police said: “Despite the efforts of police and paramedics the driver of the Fiat, a man in his 20s, was sadly pronounced dead at the scene.”
The road was closed for some time while emergency services dealt with the incident and carried out initial investigations. It was re-opened at 1.30pm.
Officers are keen to hear from those who witnessed the incident or who have any information about the driving manner of the either vehicle before the collision.
You may also want to watch:
Those with information should contact the Serious Collision Investigation Team at Wymondham on 101.
- 1 Matchday Recap: Town close out game to secure big win
- 2 A14 blocked after three vehicle crash
- 3 Bishop on his 'brutal, almost disrespectful' Ipswich exit, not fitting into Cook's system and why he's 'absolutely loving' life at Lincoln
- 4 Your favourite pub, restaurant, café and hotel in Suffolk revealed
- 5 Yellow weather warning for heavy rain issued for parts of Suffolk
- 6 Major Lowestoft road partially closed due to police incident
- 7 Two 'cowardly bullies' sentenced for Christmas attack at Center Parcs
- 8 Soul-searching, an unleashing and the enemy within - Town travel to Lincoln in search of a win
- 9 7 of Suffolk's prettiest streets
- 10 Officers making 'significant progress' in Victoria Hall murder case