Man fighting for life after crash
A MAN is in hospital fighting for his life after an accident this evening, police have said.
The accident happened on the A1065 near RAF Lakenheath at around 6.30pm.
Two cars, a BMW and a Honda Civic collided and a man has been taken to Addenbrooke’s Hospital with what a police spokesman has described as “life-threatening injuries.”
He said one of the vehicles involved overturned as a result of the impact.
The man had to be rescued from the vehicle by the fire service.
You may also want to watch:
The spokesman said several other people were also injured as a result of the collision.
The road is currently closed as police officers investigate what happened.
- 1 First look at £10m Sudbury garden centre revamp
- 2 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day
- 3 WATCH: 'Selfish' drug-driver ploughs into police detective's vehicle
- 4 QPR trigger buy-out clause to sign Dozzell for £1m
- 5 Gill has 'no regrets' over Norwich to Ipswich switch
- 6 'I'll always have love for Ipswich, but it was time to move on' - Dozzell signs for QPR
- 7 Mum of 'beautiful' Lily calls for young people to have their hearts tested
- 8 Tim Hortons restaurant in Ipswich given green light
- 9 If your surname is on this list you could be sitting on a fortune
- 10 Teenage county lines drug dealer handed suspended prison sentence