Man found dead at property
A MAN has been found dead at a property in a popular Suffolk resort.
Police were called around 11.15am yesterday to an address in Market Place, Southwold.
A 60-year-old man, who has not yet been named, was pronounced dead at the scene.
An inquest will be held in due course.
Police were asked to attend following a call from the coroner’s office.
You may also want to watch:
A spokeswoman for Suffolk Constabulary said they were not treating the death as suspicious.
- 1 Town's Harper move held up by West Brom uncertainty
- 2 A12 underpass closed after car stuck in water
- 3 ‘Exceptional’ country estate with its own airfield hits the market
- 4 Village in uproar as primary school attempts to change historic logo
- 5 Councils to be given powers to fine drivers £70
- 6 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Blues 'in £100,000 tug-of-war' for non-league midfielder
- 7 Person with leg injury after 4-vehicle crash on A140
- 8 Town announce home friendly with Premier League club
- 9 Another former Town player completes Colchester move
- 10 Woman in master/slave relationship was asked to supply indecent images