Man left with facial injuries after assault outside Jaywick bar
- Credit: Archant
A 42-year-old man was hit in the head and kicked in the face during an assault outside a Jaywick bar over the Easter Holiday weekend.
According to Essex Police, the victim was struck on the head from behind outside Eldo Bar on Broadway at around 11pm on Saturday, March 31.
A spokesman said: “The victim fell to the ground and was kicked in the face leaving him with facial injuries for which he needed medical treatment.”
The suspect is described as a white man aged in his early 20s.
He was around 6ft tall, of slim build and was wearing a dark hooded top.
You may also want to watch:
Police would like to speak to anyone who may have witnessed the incident and may have information that could assist officers in their investigation.
Anyone with information is asked to call Dc Luke Howard from Tendring CID on 101.
- 1 Andy's Angles: Six observations after Ipswich Town's 2-1 win over Fleetwood
- 2 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
- 3 'Unique' café with 250 plus board games to play will open soon
- 4 Ambulance service apologises after woman left lying on Cornhill for 2 hours
- 5 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Suffolk
- 6 Hadleigh home with loo in master bedroom hits the market
- 7 How Suffolk are you? Take our quiz to find out
- 8 'One of the favourites for the division' - Fleetwood boss Grayson on Town
- 9 Business units set to be converted into new seafront flats
- 10 'Kind and gentle' retired Ipswich Hospital orthopaedic consultant dies
Alternatively contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 or at www.crimestoppers-uk.org