Murder investigation launched after man dies after stabbing in Lawford
Three people have been arrested following a stabbing in north Essex.
A man has died after being stabbed in Essex early this morning.
The incident took place on Barker Close in Lawford, Manningtree just after 5am.
Both police and ambulance services attended the scene.
An ambulance spokesperson said: “At the scene, we treated a man, believed to be in his 30s, for stab wounds to his chest and stomach.”
The man was taken to hosital but later died.
A 44-year-old man, a 40-year-old man and a 31 year-old woman have been arrested on suspicion of murder and remain in custody.
- 1 Sainsbury's and Harvester evacuated after fire breaks out
- 2 More than 550 homes without power as fallen tree takes down overhead cables
- 3 Three supercars pulled over in village for having no front number plates
- 4 Suffolk village named among poshest places to live in UK
- 5 'Peaceful' Suffolk coastal town named one of the best in the UK
- 6 Weather warning for thunderstorms in Suffolk extended
- 7 Suffolk brand worn by pop star Ed Sheeran opens new store
- 8 Village set for 33 new homes after planners approve project
- 9 'A really strong side' - Manning praises Town after defeat
- 10 All four wheels stolen from BMW car parked outside home
Essex Police spokesperson said; “An investigation is underway into how he became injured and officers cordoned off the area.”
Police are asking that those with any information about the incident to contact Stanway major crime on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.