Murder investigation launched after man dies after stabbing in Lawford
Three people have been arrested following a stabbing in north Essex.
A man has died after being stabbed in Essex early this morning.
The incident took place on Barker Close in Lawford, Manningtree just after 5am.
Both police and ambulance services attended the scene.
An ambulance spokesperson said: “At the scene, we treated a man, believed to be in his 30s, for stab wounds to his chest and stomach.”
You may also want to watch:
The man was taken to hosital but later died.
A 44-year-old man, a 40-year-old man and a 31 year-old woman have been arrested on suspicion of murder and remain in custody.
- 1 Suffolk school goes viral after teachers post TikTok dance
- 2 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Blues linked with 'ambitious move' for striker
- 3 Councils to be given powers to fine drivers £70
- 4 Man in hospital with serious injuries after Suffolk stabbing
- 5 Town's Harper move held up by West Brom uncertainty
- 6 Village in uproar as primary school attempts to change historic logo
- 7 No starts, sarcastic cheers and a quick profit - A look back at Kieffer Moore's time at Town
- 8 Historic Walberswick Bell Inn closes for one week
- 9 Pub demolition plans generate 150-plus objections in a week
- 10 Citroën driver taken to hospital after car comes off road
Essex Police spokesperson said; “An investigation is underway into how he became injured and officers cordoned off the area.”
Police are asking that those with any information about the incident to contact Stanway major crime on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.