Man in hospital after attack
A MAN was taken to hospital in the early hours of this morning after he was attacked in Ipswich, police have said.
The assault happened in London Road, near Sainsburys at around 3.20am.
The man’s face and nose were bleeding as a result of the attack.
An ambulance spokesman said the man was taken to Ipswich Hospital for further treatment.
Police officers are today investigating whether the man was also robbed at the same time as the attack.
You may also want to watch:
If you were in the area at the time and can help police officers with their inquiries please call 01473 613500.
- 1 Town's Harper move held up by West Brom uncertainty
- 2 A12 underpass closed after car stuck in water
- 3 Councils to be given powers to fine drivers £70
- 4 Village in uproar as primary school attempts to change historic logo
- 5 ‘Exceptional’ country estate with its own airfield hits the market
- 6 Suffolk school goes viral after teachers post TikTok dance
- 7 Woman in master/slave relationship was asked to supply indecent images
- 8 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Blues 'in £100,000 tug-of-war' for non-league midfielder
- 9 A12 clear after two-car crash at Farnham
- 10 Citroën driver taken to hospital after car comes off road