Man in hospital after cellar fall
A MAN is in hospital this afternoon after falling down a flight of stairs at a Suffolk hotel.
The accident happened at The Bell Hotel in Market Hill, Clare at around 3pm.
Three fire crews from Clare, Long Melford and Bury St Edmunds were called to the scene.
A spokeswoman for the fire brigade said: “We were called to reports one adult male casualty had fallen to the bottom of the cellar steps.
“The fire service helped paramedics get the stretcher up the steps.”
You may also want to watch:
The man, believed to be in his 20’s fell from a cellar ladder.
A spokeswoman for the ambulance service said as a precaution he was put onto a spinal board and taken to the West Suffolk Hospital.
- 1 'He nearly ruined my club' - Bent on former Ipswich boss Lambert
- 2 A12 re-opens after man seriously hurt in two-car crash
- 3 Suffolk school goes viral after teachers post TikTok dance
- 4 Community in shock after stabbing on Suffolk estate
- 5 Town's former Director of Football reunited with McCarthy at Cardiff
- 6 Hawkins leaves Town after just one season as striker makes League Two move
- 7 Former Town star's son scores to help Hartlepool secure dramatic return to EFL
- 8 Young footballer locked up for 12 years after 'vicious' machete attack
- 9 Man in 40s dies following A12 crash
- 10 Village in uproar as primary school attempts to change historic logo