Man suffers life-threatening injuries in crash in Beck Row
- Credit: Archant
A man is fighting for his life after a crash in Beck Row.
Police were called by the ambulance service just after 5.35pm on Sunday, June 23, following reports of a crash in The Common involving a silver Vauxhall Astra and a silver Jeep Cherokee.
Two men, both aged in their 20s, were flown to Addenbrooke's Hospital by air ambulance.
A police spokesman said: "One of the men sustained life-threatening injuries and he remains in a life-threatening condition in hospital.
"The other man sustained a serious but not life-threatening injury. He also remains in hospital."
You may also want to watch:
A third motorist, a man in his 20s, also suffered minor injuries in the crash but did not need hospital treatment.
Police closed the road while an investigation was carried out.
- 1 Tankers on their way to Suffolk as the government unveils action plan
- 2 Lorry overturns after crashing into office building - warning over delays
- 3 Seven spots to visit on the Suffolk Coast this autumn
- 4 Aldi to open 100 new supermarkets with eyes on four towns in Suffolk
- 5 The 72 postcode areas where Covid infection rates are rising
- 6 'Outstanding' former Ipswich teachers leave £2million to charities in will
- 7 Town sign 6ft 5ins striker as Nsiala, Jackson and Barry all start for U23s
- 8 Louis Theroux documentary on White House Farm murder premieres tonight
- 9 Church brings a new Hope to former Ipswich Odeon cinema
- 10 Lorry drivers being offered up to £60,000 and other bonuses as shortage bites
Any witnesses to the collision should contact Suffolk police on 101 quoting reference CAD 275 of 23 June.