Man taken to hospital with injuries to arms and hands after incident
- Credit: GOOGLE MAPS
A man with injuries to his hands and arms was found by police and paramedics.
Essex Police attended an incident in Mersea road, Colchester, about 10.20am on Thursday, May 9, after they became concerned for the safety of a man in the area.
A spokesman for the force said: "We attended and found a man injured.
"He has been taken to hospital with injuries to his arms and hands.
"We do not believe anyone else was involved."
You may also want to watch:
Paramedics for the East of England Ambulance Service and Essex Fire and Rescue crews also went to the scene.
Members of the public reported seeing ambulances driving quickly in Butt Road shortly before the incident.
- 1 Murder-suicide probe after couple found dead in Woodbridge
- 2 'Our fund is $13 billion and we’re holding $700m in cash' - The money behind Ipswich Town's new owners
- 3 Woman arrested on suspicion of drink-driving following A14 crash
- 4 'You either deliver or you leave' - Cook's message to Town players
- 5 Paul Cook speaks about Ipswich Town takeover for first time
- 6 National Trust 'deeply saddened' at death of volunteers in Woodbridge incident
- 7 Woodbridge community 'saddened' after couple found dead by police
- 8 The first five jobs for Ipswich Town's new owners
- 9 Serious crash closes road in Bury St Edmunds near A14
- 10 Long queues at Primark from 7am in Ipswich as lockdown eases
Disruption to the road caused by the incident has now cleared.