Missing 44-year-old found by search volunteers
A man who went missing from his home has been found by Suffolk Police.
Mark Butler 44, who went missing Pontins holiday park, Lowestoft, has been found..
He was reported as missing to police before midnight on Sunday, December 16.
At the time Mr Butler was last seen in the London Road area of Pakefield, near to Pontins Holiday Centre, at 6.15pm on Sunday, December 16.
Lowestoft Lifeboat was launched before noon today, December 17, to search from Ness Point to Benacre while coastguard rescue officers also assisted in a search of the shoreline.
You may also want to watch:
Mr Butler was found by volunteers from SULSAR (Suffolk Lowland Search and Rescue) yesterday.
Officers expressed their thanks to the media and members of the public for their assistance with this appeal.
- 1 Machinery to be sold following the loss of 'passionate' farmer
- 2 Town co-owner Bakay on future of Portman Road name
- 3 Band and singer pull out of Latitude Festival due to positive Covid tests
- 4 How bride paid £1 for vintage wedding dress
- 5 'I am very, very excited' - Town teenager Gibbs completes Norwich move
- 6 Sought-after Felixstowe beach hut sells for £88K
- 7 Town Transfer Talk: Latest on Coulson, Crooks, Bishop and Downes
- 8 Empty shelves as 'pingdemic' takes its toll on Suffolk's supply chain
- 9 5 places to avoid the crowds in Suffolk this summer
- 10 Bin lorry driver ran over colleague's leg in Kesgrave