Increasing concern expressed for missing man
- Credit: Archant
Authorities have said they are worried for the welfare of a man who went missing in north Essex.
Kevin McCullough went missing from Chelmsford on Friday December 14 at 2.30pm.
He was last seen outside the town’s train station and police are growing “increasingly concerned” for Mr McCullough’s welfare.
Police believe that he hasn’t taken medication with him that he is required to take to maintain his health.
Mr McCullough is 6ft tall, has short ginger hair and a ginger beard.
You may also want to watch:
He was last seen wearing a cream hooded sweatshirt, cream jogginh bottoms, white trainers and a dark blue woolly hat.
The 33-year-old also has links with Nottingham.
- 1 Couple fear they will never sell home after A12 upgrade outside
- 2 Suffolk man guilty of raping schoolgirl and facing jail sentence
- 3 Man airlifted to hospital after suffering serious leg injuries in crash
- 4 'We'll see how we go' - QPR boss Warburton on Bonne recall option
- 5 Delays of 80 minutes following A12 crashes
- 6 Ipswich Town players' FIFA 22 ratings revealed
- 7 Emotional moment as family decides to cease farming in-hand
- 8 Britain's poshest train set to return to Ipswich
- 9 Can Town kick on now? Predictions for the next five league games
- 10 Suspected drink driver flees scene after car destroyed in crash
Anyone with information about Kevin’s whereabouts is advised to call Chelmsford police station on 101.