Man remains in critical condition after Combs roof fall
A chimney sweeper remains in a critical condition with spinal injuries after falling from a roof in Combs yesterday.
The East of England Ambulance Service NHS Trust (EEAST) and the East Anglian Air Ambulance Service (EAAA) were called to a private property in Bildeston Road shortly before 11am.
An EEAST spokesman said the man had fallen two storeys.
EAAA’s Anglia Two flew to the scene, where the man was suffering from chest, back and spinal injuries. The crew of Neil Berry, Sarah Hazelman, and critical-care paramedic Chris Neil arrived at 11.26am, treating the man for his injuries.
An EEAST rapid response vehicle, along with an ambulance, also attended.
You may also want to watch:
The man was airlifted to Addenbrooke’s Hospital in Cambridge for further specialist treatment, where he remains.
- 1 Tributes to 'loyal, caring' man, 28, who died after A14 crash
- 2 Former Town star Clapham gets head coaching role
- 3 HOW THE NIGHT UNFOLDED: Witches prove too hot for Lynn
- 4 Caravans pitched at Portman Road car park
- 5 Passenger falls off motorbike on A134
- 6 Reduce your dementia risk with 7 lifestyle changes
- 7 Woman who posed as food bank staff steals Easter eggs from Morrisons
- 8 Person taken to hospital after two-car crash
- 9 Ipswich Town lead the chase to sign Luton skipper Sonny Bradley
- 10 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts