Man rescued from burning house
A MAN was rescued from a house in Ipswich in the early hours of this morning after a car fire spread to the property.
The blaze broke out in Landseer Road at around 12.30am.
Fire crews from Princes Street and Colchester Road fire stations arrived at the scene to discover the flames had spread to a semi-detached two-storey home.
Crews battled the blaze rescuing one man from inside.
They had the fire under control by around 1am.
You may also want to watch:
Paramedics were called by the fire service and took the man to Ipswich Hospital for further checks and treatment.
- 1 Ipswich Town face fight to keep young midfielder Gibbs with rivals Norwich among interested clubs
- 2 Inside quirky off-grid houseboat with stunning river views - yours for £500k
- 3 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Portsmouth 'fend off' Blues to agree Stockley deal
- 4 Woman seriously injured in accident on major Ipswich road
- 5 If your surname is on this list you could be sitting on a fortune
- 6 'Spooky' bushes full of caterpillars spotted near Suffolk roads
- 7 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Blues 'consider £350k bid' for keeper
- 8 First look at £10m Sudbury garden centre revamp
- 9 'Absolutely the right manager for this football club' - Ashton backs Cook to turn Town around
- 10 Construction work begins on TV set ahead of Amazon series filming