Man rescued from flat
A man was rescued by firefighters when a blaze broke out in a flat in Suffolk last night.
The man, who has not been named, was rescued when a fire broke out in the flat in Raglan Street, Lowestoft.
Two firecrews, one from Lowestoft South and one from Normanshurst, were called to the scene at just before 10.15pm.
They gained access to the upstairs flat before rescuing a man.
Police were also called to the scene.
You may also want to watch:
Last night, a police spokeswoman said the cause of the blaze was believed to have been a grill pan fire.
- 1 Man dies following stabbing in Bury St Edmunds
- 2 Suffolk school goes viral after teachers post TikTok dance
- 3 Man in 40s rescued from beneath the Orwell Bridge
- 4 League One side showing strong interest in Ipswich youngster Lankester
- 5 Head chef frustrated after 13 'no shows'
- 6 'He nearly ruined my club' - Bent on former Ipswich boss Lambert
- 7 Man 'let down' by GPs after undiagnosed pneumonia death, mother claims
- 8 Woman who pocketed cash for memorial bench avoids prison
- 9 When Eagles Dare documentary reveals how close Ian Holloway came to being named Ipswich Town manager
- 10 Town set to learn Carabao Cup and Papa John's Trophy opponents