Man slashed in the face with belt in bathroom brawl
- Credit: GOOGLE MAPS
A 34-year-old man will require surgery after being slashed in the face with a belt in the toilets of a Clacton bar.
The assault took place in the early hours of this morning, Sunday, February 10, at Bentley’s of Clacton in Marine Parade East.
A 34-year-old man was involved in an argument with two other men in the bar’s toilets when he was hit in the face with a belt.
The assault left the victim with a serious slash wound which will require surgery.
Police carried out a search of the area and enquiries are ongoing to locate the suspects, who are both described as white and aged in their 20s.
You may also want to watch:
One had very short hair and wore blue jeans and a grey tracksuit top. The other had slicked dark hair and wore a navy trench coat, a scarf and trousers.
Anyone who was at the bar or hotel at the time and has not yet spoken to police, or anyone who was in the area and saw two men matching these descriptions, is asked to call Clacton CID on 101 quoting reference 42/21911/19.
- 1 Victoria Hall murder: Suffolk strangler Steve Wright reportedly arrested
- 2 Boy, 5, in critical condition after incident at department store
- 3 'It was as if Covid didn't exist' - Latitude-goers report positive tests
- 4 Chaplin is Cook's 'assassin' who was once taught a tough lesson by the Town boss
- 5 Town bosses on 'Chequebook FC' nickname, Premier League timeframe and more
- 6 Superstitious nonsense or serious business? - Change on the way as Ipswich Town play the numbers game
- 7 Man arrested on suspicion of murdering Victoria Hall
- 8 Suffolk sprinter opens her 'dream' cafe at age of 25
- 9 Boy, 13, pulled from moat at Framlingham Castle
- 10 Town's first game of the season will be all-ticket