Man stabbed during robbery in Colchester’s Greenstead Estate
A 21-year-old man was treated for stab wounds after being robbed in Colchester’s Greenstead Estate on Saturday, October 21.
Police were called by the ambulance service just before 6pm to reports a man had been stabbed.
The 21-year-old was assaulted by two men who took cash and a mobile phone from the victim before stabbing him, while a third man restrained a woman who was with the victim.
The suspects ran off along Alyssum Walk and left in a white vehicle. The victim was taken to hospital with minor injuries.
One suspect was described as a short black man aged in his late-teens to early 20s with short black hair. He was wearing a grey jumper.
The second suspect was described by the victim as a tall black man, aged in his late-teens to early 20s. He was wearing a grey and black Northface jacket.
Witnesses or anyone who saw men matching these descriptions at the time are asked to contact Colchester CID on 101 quoting incident 922 of October 21 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Major west Suffolk road reopens after lorry and car crash
- 2 Trio jailed as travellers' site shooting described as 'like a movie scene'
- 3 Member of staff assaulted in armed robbery at west Suffolk Post Office
- 4 Will it be another lockdown Christmas?
- 5 'It was unanimous... this season's not dead' - Ashton on why Town sacked Cook
- 6 The early betting favourites to be the next Town boss
- 7 McGreal named interim boss as Cook's coaches all depart
- 8 Ashton on whether a new boss is lined up, the type of manager he's searching for, possible reunions and Town's timeframe for an appointment
- 9 Pub transformed into 'breathtaking' family home for sale for almost £1m
- 10 Morsy on 'shock' of Cook sacking and McGreal's message