Man stabbed in Haverhill High Street
- Credit: Archant
A man was stabbed in Haverhill in the early hours of this morning.
Detectives are investigating an incident in which a man received a serious stab wound in Haverhill.
Police were called at 12.30am this morning (Saturday, April 25) after the 35-year-old victim was found in Camps Road.
The victim was attacked in the High Street by a group of three males and a female.
He then walked from the High Street to Camps Road, where he collapsed and was assisted by members of the public.
You may also want to watch:
The ambulance service attended and took the man to Addenbrookes Hospital, Cambridge, where he has undergone surgery for a laceration to the abdomen. He is in a stable condition.
Police have cordoned off an area of the High Street and Camps Road as they continue with enquiries.
- 1 How Suffolk voted in the county council elections 2021
- 2 Tories retain Suffolk County Council control - but Greens make huge gains
- 3 Poorly rated Chick King takeaway goes into liquidation
- 4 When Ipswich boss Cook will inform players of his contract decisions
- 5 Police identify elderly man after incident involving young girl in village
- 6 Election 2021: Ipswich Borough Council results
- 7 A weekend of potential departures as Town finish up their disappointing season
- 8 Why Cook has given Norwood Ipswich Town's captain's armband
- 9 'Masterpiece' modernist home with panoramic sea views for sale for £850,000
- 10 Campervan ban lifted in 12 car parks by the coast
Anyone with information is asked to call Bury St Edmunds CID on 101.