Man suffers broken leg in serious crash on A12
A man in his 20s has suffered a broken leg in a serious crash on the A12
Officers were called yesterday, Wednesday, June 23 at 10.10pm to reports of a collision on the A12 at Blythburgh at the junction with the A145, Halesworth Road.
A green Vauxhall Corsa car travelling southbound was involved in a collision with a Honda motorcycle travelling northbound.
The rider of the motorcycle sustained a broken leg and was taken by ambulance to hospital for treatment.
The driver of the car was not injured and the road was closed for several hours but has now re-opened.
Police are appealing for witnesses or anyone who was driving in the area at the relevant time and has dash-cam footage to contact the Roads and Armed Policing Team, quoting reference CAD 420 of June 23.
- 1 Town in talks to sign Barnsley forward Chaplin
- 2 Ipswich Town closing in on deal to sign Rangers defender Edmundson
- 3 Some areas record twice monthly rainfall in a day - and more heavy rain to come
- 4 Warning of 'severe' flooding in west Suffolk
- 5 Ipswich Town appoint new strength and conditioning coach
- 6 Ipswich target Jacobs on his Town talks and chances of a Portman Road move
- 7 'He's a proper footballer... hopefully he can stay around us' - praise for Town teenager Humphreys
- 8 Mike Bacon: This Ipswich team has Paul Cook's style stamped all over it
- 9 Road closed after lorry crashes into tree as one person is trapped inside
- 10 'Amazing' - Joy as port welcomes maiden call of luxury cruise ship