Man suffers smoke inhalation in fire

A MAN was treated for smoke inhalation after a fire at a house in Felixstowe.

A MAN was treated for smoke inhalation after a fire at a house in Felixstowe.

The cause of the fire was a faulty tumble dryer in the upstairs bedroom of a property in Brightwell Close.

Firefighters from Felixstowe were called to the scene at 4.38pm today.

Crews removed the tumble dryer and extinguished the fire while the male occupant of the house was given treatment for smoke inhalation.


You may also want to watch:


Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter
Comments powered by Disqus