Man taken to hospital after crash
A man was taken to hospital tonight following an accident on a Suffolk road.
It happened around 9.15pm on Isleham Road, between Freckenham and West Row, near Bury St Edmunds.
It involved a blue Ford Fiesta and a blue Citroen Saxo.
A 19-year-old man is believed to have been taken by ambulance to West Suffolk Hospital with a suspected broken arm.
Meanwhile at just before 9.50pm police and the East of England Ambulance Service were also called to The Folly close to the A14 at Haughley, near Stowmarket.
You may also want to watch:
The accident involved a grey Skoda Fabia and a blue Volkswagen Polo.
A spokesman for Suffolk police said a 13-year-old was being treated at the scene for quite severe whiplash.
- 1 'If offers are higher elsewhere, so be it' - Wigan CEO on losing Evans to Ipswich
- 2 Thunderstorms expected to continue until Saturday in Suffolk and Essex
- 3 Why these Suffolk villages were named among 'most beautiful to visit'
- 4 'We're keeping about 10% of the roster' - Johnson on Ipswich squad overhaul
- 5 Saxmundham man, 26, appears in court charged with 11 child sex offences
- 6 Shop opens at Suffolk village pub
- 7 Man and woman charged in connection with the theft of 85 dogs
- 8 Get ready for League One's 'Arizona Derby' as Lincoln follow Town with Phoenix investment
- 9 Traffic at standstill on A12 between Ipswich and Colchester
- 10 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Blues 'in £100,000 tug-of-war' for non-league midfielder