Man taken to hospital after Thetford house fire
- Credit: Archant
A man in his 40s has been taken to hospital after a fire in Thetford.
Emergency services were called to the home on Station Road just before 6.30pm on Tuesday.
Three appliances from Thetford and East Harling attended the scene, and the fire was put out by 7.05pm.
No-one was in the building when the fire service arrived at the building.
Paramedics also attended to treat the man for smoke inhalation.
You may also want to watch:
He was taken to the West Suffolk Hospital in Bury St Edmunds for treatment, but his injuries are not thought to be serious.
The road was partially closed while the fire was tackled.
- 1 How Suffolk voted in the county council elections 2021
- 2 When Ipswich boss Cook will inform players of his contract decisions
- 3 Police identify elderly man after incident involving young girl in village
- 4 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 5 Driver convicted of killing friend in A12 crash
- 6 First views of £1.5m new seafront cafe as hoardings removed
- 7 Cook on Chambers, Skuse and whether Fleetwood clash could be their final Town game
- 8 Coach Gill leaves Town with Cook wanting to bring in 'fresh faces'
- 9 Suffolk elections 2021: When to expect results
- 10 Election 2021: Ipswich Borough Council results
Crews wore breathing apparatus used main and hose reel jets to extinguish the blaze.